Friday, February 9, 2018

Shop Update


Hello, hello. I would say Happy February but it's already more than a week into this month! How crazy is that?! Let's get right into it. Today I'm sharing the first In a Creative Bubble shop update for February :) Check out the new products here.

Here's what is new this month:

Heart Journaling Cards
I was inspired to design a new set of cards that embrace the theme of love, since it's February after all. These cards aren't specific to special relationships though; they can also be used to document things or places you love. I was tempted to go with a pastel color scheme but added in some black and dark green for contrast. There's some subtle pattern and type play happening as well, in the words 'love' and 'xoxo'. Super happy with how those cards turned out!


Heart Digital Stamps


Lunar New Year Journaling Cards
It's been a long time since I last made 'lunar new year' themed cards. Personally, it's a cultural holiday that makes its way into my Project Life albums every year, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to design this set! It's definitely been long overdue. I had a lot of fun brainstorming what to include here and had to narrow down my ideas to fit this set. The illustrated cards just might be my favorite. In case you're wondering why there are mandarin oranges included here, these fruits are often part of lunar new year traditions since they symbolize good luck. The Chinese character above the oranges is 福 (fú) which means good luck. 


Getaway Journaling Cards
New travel themed cards, because who doesn't love travel? Ha. I had a couple of ideas brewing in my head so I decided to make this set as part of the Feb release. As always, the designs are a mix of my usual clean + colorful style/aesthetic. These cards are definitely going to make their way into my travel minis!


Getaway Digital Stamps


Recorded Journaling Cards No.7
I always try and include at least one everyday themed set of cards as part of my shop update, and this time it's a new set of Recorded cards. This is the 7th set of the popular Recorded series, and it continues to be black and white (making them super versatile!) with a fun mix of clean and script type. Lots of room for journaling and this series of cards is still my favorite for getting my stories documented in my albums.


That's it! Just a note, I've moved the individual products from the 2016 Joyful holiday collection to the Last Chance section of the store. They will be retired after Sunday, March 4th. The collection bundle will stay in the shop for now,  but I want to continue to make room for new products and designs. Thanks for understanding!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :) xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment